Friday, October 06, 2006

A Fun Age

I'm really enjoying our kids right now....well, beside the inability to control their emotions which results in sheets of tears at simple requests. The kids are able to communicate their needs and wants fairly well now, and they are at the super cute age where they want to do everything that you do.

Like try on your shoes and shuffle around the living room.

Repeating phrases

Crouching down to examine something...just the way that you did.

The funniest thing that I've seen in a little while was our children trying to mimic me winking at them the other night. I would wink, they would blink. I'd wink again, they'd blink harder. You could even see their little brains working...maybe if I lean sideways and blink, that will work.

Their final verdict, covering one eye while blinking seemed to be an equivalent. I just wish I'd had my camera.

No comments: