Monday, August 25, 2008

The Beginning of a New Era

Today was the beginning of a new era. Randy would begin staying home with Tanner & Morgan during the days - although we'll maintain them in a church preschool for three half-days a week.

So, without further ado, "first day of school" pictures.


Tanner's first day of school picture - always my kid who will smile for the camera.



Morgan, not quite so cooperative with the camera.



But finally, a cute picture of them together on their first day (and look - I didn't even dress them in coordinating clothes!)

2 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

What is it with four year old girls? Claudia has been making that face a lot lately.

I love that last pic. So sweet!

Mir said...

Did it cause you to twitch to not dress them alike? I don't even have twins, and the thought of not dressing them alike for holidays or big events makes my left eye develop a strange tic...