Thursday, January 31, 2008

An open letter to Mr. President

Dear President Bush -

I have been a long time supporter of the Bush family. I was even one of the (unpaid) staff members for your father's campaingn in 1992. Even while your poll numbers have dropped, I've still been very respectful of your choices and decisions.

However - today, I am extremely frustrated and upset. Today, you came to the Mile High City to particiapte in a fundraiser for Bob Schaffer. I understand that it is the leader of the incumbant party's responsibility to help raise funds and support other party members. I applaud you for doing your duty.

But, whomever planned the event and your departure from the fundraiser for RUSH HOUR traffic - and planned on shutting down major routes during RUSH HOUR traffic is an IDIOT. My normal 15 minute commute took 1 hour and 45 minutes.

You are more than welcome to visit our city - but please don't shut down the interstate / roadways during rush hour traffic.

Sincerely,

Someone who will NOT be voting for Bob Schaffer this fall

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Bwahahahahah! Poor Stacy. You're SO RIGHT, though.