Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stunned

I'm going to try not to make this a huge bragging post...because really, it's not that...well, at least not completely.

Yesterday, I picked Morgan up, and she has a new little game she likes to play. She likes you to give her a word, and then she'll tell you what letter it starts with. So, on the drive home, we went through 15 - 20 different words of all different letters. She got most of them correct - the one that she got most incorrect was "car" and "cat" - which she said started with a "k".

I'm shocked, and I really don't know where to go with this next. I think it's awesome, and I take no credit myself. Oh no, that all goes to this little gizmo that they got for Christmas.

What do we do now? Try to work with her on reading? Contact Harvard?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Go Morgan!