Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Giving Thanks

Taking the lead from Lisa and Laurie, a photo essay on the things I'm thankful for:

My husband, Randy - who has stood with me through thick & thin (quite literally), a lot of really tough times, but some pretty incredible times, too...



For these two women who have let down their hair and embraced childhood...





For these two men who have shown my children more love, patience, and compassion than I ever thought they could...





For this...the fact that he is healthy enough that I have to discipline him like I'd discipline any other child.



For this attitude...which has taugh time me patience and an appreciation for the terror I must have put my parents through...



For this smile...



And this smile...



For the fact that they always will have each other to lean on...





And, the fact that they have a built in best friend...






To all of our family & friends - both real & "online" - may you have a safe & happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your post has me in tears.. lol Must be feeling super emotional today.. Hope you have a great thanksgiving :)

Laurie said...

Lovely. Now...what shall we do for Christmas? :)

Love you!

Billie said...

Thank you. These pics brought me to tears, and reminded me of all I have to be thankful for in my life.
Billie

Amy said...

Simply awesome. I may copy.