Friday, July 06, 2007

COOKIE

Well, I think the roles in our family have been pretty well set. And, watching them the last few days have only confirmed our suspicions.

Morgan is our leader. When in a classroom setting, she always wants to make the teacher happy. She's the first in line, and hangs on the teacher's every word. She's going to be the kid who asks the teacher for homework.

Tanner is going to be the class clown. Even now, when he is the youngest in the classroom, he's hard at work at it. Ever since he's been in daycare, people have always said "everyone loves Tanner". How could they not - he's the class clown, always cracking people up and getting them to laugh.

His latest stunt...he's calling his teacher Cookie. He'll walk in every morning, giggling, and shout out, "Hey Cookie".

((sigh)) I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time in the principal's office.

1 comment:

Amy said...

If it's any consolation, as a teacher, I LOVE students like that. However, I know not all teachers share my enthusiasm...