Friday, April 14, 2006

A New Start

Off to a new start....

I've been thinking a lot lately, I've kept up with our personal life as well as Tanner's medical story on his CaringBridge Site. And, that's fine - that is what it was for when he was sick.

But really, Tanner's pretty good these days. He takes his Prograf in the morning & at night - he has a little silver scar that runs across his belly, and a little silver "H" over his heart. But, otherwise he looks healthy...

A site devoted to Tanner, isn't necessarily fair anymore. I want something to include Morgan...to tell her stories, tributes, and triumphs. To proudly display her picture, as well as Tanner's.

So, I'm going to use this site to catch those moments with my kids - record them - remember them. So that when they get old & gray - hopefully they will have something that they can refer back to (because Lord knows with my memory, I won't be able to remember it.)

No comments: